What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Loving Green Apple

An apple a day kept the doctor away ~ What a nice quote. If you can't have an apple daily, then you must have this lovely green bracelet to reminds you of something green is good for your health. Look at greenish stuff keeps your fresh.
Go green is good for us!
Special order as gift for a teacher

Materials: Sugar Faux Glass Pearls, Metal bell beads, Cloissone Oval Beads, Made of Love charm, Round Spring claps

Length: 160mm (Adjustable)

Price: RM 28

No comments: