What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Friday, February 11, 2011

You R delicious


I love strawberries... and I love it more everytime I paid a visit to Cameron Highland... and so I made a bracelet to match with the earrings...

Match it with "Your R delicious" earrings

Materials: Strawberry Handmade 3D Miniature lampwork beads, Square clasps, Czech pressed glass beads, 5 petal flower bead cap

Length: 200 mm (Adjustable)

Price: RM 30

This item is still obtainable *wink*

Click here on How to place the order.

No comments: