What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More details on Tiny Me!

I love to take pictures... my interest in photography grows when I was exposed to bokeh pictures... I just fell in love with the effects. Bearing this in mind, I ought to have my own DSLR...

So now I finally got hold of it! Where ever I go, I will bring along my camera DSLR... sometimes I feel it is too bulky.. but... to get wonderful pictures, you just have to sacrifice. Currently, I just start up with basic gears in hand... more to come!

Neither have I been to photography & beads making classes nor have I got any friends/people to teach me. All I can say is, I have "tiny" talent in these fields and I enjoy doing it.

For photography, I search for answers online and ask friends who are good in that so that I can get the results I want

As for beads making, it is just purely a touch from my hand and based on some intuitions. I tend to do it when I'm in a good mood and the results are fantastic!

Reasons why I dive into beads making?

My story starts like this: I love to buy bracelet and I have few nice ones... It never crossed my mind until I went to a bazaar.. I saw a very special bracelet..handmade by some European...the price was not cheap at all... almost MYR 50 for one bracelet... It struck me instantly. Why not I do on my own and share it with the people who like my work at an affordable price?

That's why I started this website ...with some friends' opinion (Best pals especially).. thanks for all of their supports.

* All the pictures are taken by me as well... Hope you all would like it!

And hope you all love my art work as well :)

No comments: