What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Orders and shipments

Order:

Easy! Just follow the Itsy Bitsy steps below:

1. Copy the simple forms below and emailed me. Then, followed by step 2:

- Name

- Phone number (Prefer handphone number)
- Mode of payment (Cash/Interbank transfer)
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Items you are interested
- Any special requirement: customization of length/design

2. I will update my item as "Booked" and inform you on this.
3. Once you receive a reply from me on the "Booked" status, you can proceed to make the payment within 2 days. If there is no payment or response from you in these 2 days, your required item will be made "Obtainable" again to the public. :)
4. After making your payment, reply me with the same email bearing the details below:
- Name
- Reference Number
- Date and time of transaction
- Total amount
(For internet banking, please provide me the screen shot of the successful payment)

5. Once I receive your payment, I will let you know when I will post the item and I will change the status of the items to "Adopted".
6. Let me know after you have received it in good shape OR leave a comment in my blog post *wink*

Shipments:

All items are shipped out from Penang, Malaysia. If you bank in before 12 noon, I will be able to post the package to you the next working day. Please take note that during weekends I might or might not be able to go to post office. Therefore I can only promise delivery within 1 working day once I have confirmed your payment.

Postage using pos laju OR pos express are the available option at the moment:

Peninsular Malaysia:
Poslaju (1-2 working days) : RM8.00*

East Malaysia
Poslaju (2-3 working days) : RM10.00*


* For International shopper, payment through paypal is available. Postage price will be given via email.

COD (Cash On Delivery) is only limited to Penang Island and based on circumstances. For personal security reason, payment must be made before the meet up. After all, I'm just an itsy bitsy lady :P

* Shipping charges include packing in a bubble wrapped package, a shimmery bag and postage. Postage charges listed are the minimum charges and may vary according to the weight and dimension of the your order.*

No comments: