What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Oasis of The Sea




Everyone is very busy with their own lives. They have buried themselves with work and without entertainment. You might feel suffocated and need some fresh air. The oasis of the seas is your choice of bracelet which makes you calm and be more pleasant at your work place.

Turquoise resembles the colour of the sea... The oasis resembles a calm and pleasant situation in the middle of something busy. When you are tied up at your work place, stop and have a look at "The oasis of the Sea" to freshen up your life. It lets you get back the calm feeling and start your "engine" again in a better mood.

Materials: Turquoise beads, Czech stones, Snowflake charm

Length: 185 mm

Price: RM 22

No comments: