What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Terms and Condition

Order:

- Very serious buyers only. What's the point of wasting other people's time if you are not interested?
- Orders are taken based on first come first served. If there are two parties interested in the same item, priority will be given to the first one who emails me. However, if there is no confirmation given from the first person, I will then deal with the second person. Respond time will be limited to 2 days.
- All prices are shown in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and exclude postage.
- Due to different contrast of the monitor settings and photography, some of the colors of the items may not be exactly the same.

Payment:

- Upon receiving your order confirmation, payment is to be made within 2 working days.
- Item will be made available to public again if there is no payment received after 2 working days of reservation.
- Please contact me if you are unable to make payment within 2 working days. I will adjust accordingly.
- Once payment is done, please send me the proof of the payment (eg: screen shot of your bank-in slip/internet banking successful page) so that I can verify the transaction.
- Orders will be shipped within 1 working day upon receiving payment.
- If there is special adjustment/customization needed on your orders, the orders will be shipped out within 2-3 working days.
- Payment can be made via Maybank transfer or Paypal.

Shipment:

- All items will be packaged in a bubble wrap + simple bag envelope.
- Once I have shipped your order out, I will inform you with the tracking number. You can track it from your end. :)

Returns & Exchange:

- All items will be checked before ship out. Therefore good solds are not refundable nor exchangeable.
- thetinydots will not be liable if your package were to be lost in mail or damaged during shipping.

No comments: