What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Hidden Pearl

Pearl is a very precious gem in the world. Everyone has their eyes on it. Every love is like a hidden pearl. You got to find the correct one in order to unlock the true love that you are seeking all this while. Hidden pearl is worth the find.

Materials: Glass beads and Fresh water beads

Length: 40mm

Price: RM 8

This item is still obtainable *wink*

Click here on How to place the order.

No comments: