What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You R delicious!


Everytime I see strawberries I will be very excited. I love strawberries and I believe most people have the same feeling as I do. Don't you feel excited whenever you eat strawberries? May it be sour or very sweet, it just melts your heart.

Strawberries, you are so delicious!

Wearing this earrings will make you as delicious as the strawberries. Wear it on a sizzling date and you will catch the other half's heart. ;)

Materials: Glass beads and Strawberry lampworks

Length: 65 mm

Price: RM 12

This item is still obtainable *wink*

Click here on How to place the order.

No comments: