What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Black and red bugs

Get this environmental friendly bracelet today! :) Protecting the bugs! Seriously, this bracelet will look perfect on anyone's complexion because the colors are so DELICIOUS!

Custom made for a girl... she mentioned the receiver love red and black colour :)

Materials: Czech stones, Cats-Eye Fiber Optic Glass Beads, Dragonfly toggle claps

Length: 160mm

Price: RM 28

No comments: