What I see from my tiny DSLR lens.. I show it to you all... hope you all would love the photos I snap and also the beads I make ^^

Each piece of the beads/earrings/necklace is handmade by myself in my cosy studio with no artificial "items" added. LOL. It's the one and only one in the market. I do not design the same thing twice because I know everyone wants something unique.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mother of Pearl

Every lady loves pearl whether you are old or young. Most young people prefer not so pearly bracelet. However, this pearly nugget does not make you feel too mature at all. Each of these nuggets come with different sizes which make the uniqueness of this bracelet.
Special order as gift for a teacher

Materials: Czech stones, Mother-of-pearl Dyed Nugget Beads, Lobster claw claps, Angel Wing's charm

Length: 160mm (Adjustable)

Price: RM 30

No comments: